der Tanzplattform RheinMain
Now on site again!
From June 2020 the open morning classes can take place on site again in compliance with the hygiene rules. To ensure that there is enough space, the professional training will take place at the LAB Frankfurt for the moment.
The open morning classes are directed at professional dance makers (dancers, choreographers, dance pedagogues and dance students). The professional training classes are taught by local and international teachers, alternating on a weekly basis. The range of different styles and techniques is extensive, while the main focus lies on contemporary dance.
2nd – 5th June Fabrice Mazliah
8th – 12th June Frederic de Carlo
15th – 19th June Petra Lehr
22nd – 26th June Gabrielle Staiger
29th June – 3rd July Laura Hicks
You can register up to 2 days before the day of training by emailing email@example.com with the following information: your name, address, availability.
Further information about the training will then be sent out by email.
Hygiene controls due to the Covid19 pandemic
• Training will be limited to a maximum of 9 persons in 300m². A minimum distance of 6m per person must be maintained in all directions.
• Masks must be worn to enter the LAB and for registration. For the training itself each person will be allocated one fixed position sufficiently distanced from all the others present – as a result, masks are not required during the professional training itself.
• Training will be conducted without using a ballet barre or other objects.
• For reasons of hygiene no changing rooms, showers or lounges will be available.
• All surfaces and floors and any objects that have been handled will be cleaned (disinfected) before and after training. Extensive ventilation will also take place.
• Registration data will be stored for up to 5 weeks after the day of training in case tracing needs to be done for potential coronavirus. All personal data that have been stored will then be deleted in keeping with data protection regulations.
Day ticket 6,- €
10-visits 35,- €
Monthly ticket 50,- €
Attendance fees should be paid in cash on the day of training.
Registration via e-mail needed.